ABOUT ASCE YMF SAN DIEGO SECTION
The San Diego ASCE Younger Members Forum (YMF) promotes the civil engineering profession to the greater San Diego Community and provides a transition for engineers from student life to the professional world through social, educational, and philanthropic events while upholding the core values of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Facilitate the advancement of technology to enhance quality, knowledge, competitiveness, sustainability, and environmental stewardship.
- Encourage and provide the tools for lifelong learning to aid our members' continued growth throughout their careers.
- Promote professionalism and the profession throughout society to enhance the stature of civil engineers and to influence public policy.
- Develop and support civil engineer leaders to broaden our members' perspectives, enhance their career growth, and promote the public interest.
- Advocate infrastructure and environmental stewardship to protect the public health and safety and improve the quality of life.