- First job: Sales Associate at Forever 21
- Current job: Civil Analyst at Kimley-Horn
- Proud Achievement: I once was voted "Most Likely to be at the Pub" by my graduating civil engineering class. While that is a true story, jokes aside, I ran a mentorship program while in college. Watching the program and its members grow was amazing and I'm glad I could contribute my efforts to that.
- Best advice you've been given: Two things come to mind: to be intentional and to "replace the fear of the unknown with curiosity". Not sure who said the latter, but it's something my friend got as a tattoo and I've always been fond of it.
- Educational Background: I graduated from the University of California, Irvine in 2015. I actually started off as a pharmaceutical sciences major before switching into civil engineering. Zot zot!